Any member of the MMUST fraternity can sign up and use this website to advertise products and services as long as those products and services are legal and are advertised in a manner that is inline with our terms and conditions.
It is absolutely FREE to post Regular Ads. Any registered member can post unlimited number of Regular Ads. If however a member wants more features (e.g ability to upload more than one photo as well as added exposure for his/her Ads on our website and social media pages) then a paid plan is required for posting a Featured Ad.
For a better user-experience when browsing our website using your smart phone, kindly follow these steps to install our Progress Web App (PWA).
- Access https://www.mmust-bazaar.com/ using preferably Google Chrome Browser from your smartphone.
- While browsing the website an ‘Add to Home Screen‘ notice will pop up from the bottom of your phone’s screen.
- Click on this ‘Add to Home Screen‘ notice and wait for the app to be installed.
- Close your google chrome browser and locate our newly installed app icon on your phone’s home screen
- Click on the icon to launch the app and begin enjoying almost instant loading times, great website performance and even the ability to read previously accessed pages even when offline.
- Sign into your account.
- Select ‘Purchase History‘ from the profile navigation sidebar.
- Scroll to the bottom of the loaded page and click on the ‘Purchase Ads Plan‘ button.
- Choose a plan that suits your needs and budget and then click the on the ‘Purchase Now‘ button. the button label will change to show ‘View Cart‘.
- Click the ‘View Cart‘ button to see your shopping basket.
- Scroll to the bottom of your shopping cart and click on the ‘Proceed to Checkout‘ button.
- Enter the required billing details in the checkout form, accept our terms and conditions and then click on the ‘Place Order‘ button.
- Choose your payment option from the loaded list, follow the payment instructions and then click on the ‘Complete Button‘.
There are two possible ways of contacting a seller or buyer whose product or services you are interested in:
- Through his/her phone number if provided in their Ad details page or Contact Section of their profile.
- By first making him/her an offer using the bidding feature at the bottom of their Ads which will then initiate a private chat between the two of you in your respective inboxes. (This feature is however still currently under development and will be made available soon)
We acknowledge that despite our best efforts and measures, we can never guarantee our users 100% protection and safety from fraudsters posing as buyers or sellers on our website. We therefore encourage our users to always exercise maximum care and caution when engaging a buyer or a seller as follows:
- Do Not make any payments before you are completely satisfied with the product or service on offer.
- Meet in a public and safe place for further negotiations (preferably within campus).
- If possible go for such meet-ups in the company of friends and during safe hours of the day.
- Report any ugly or unethical incident you experience while dealing with a buyer or seller so that we can take necessary & appropriate administrative actions against him/her to protect other users.